Saturday, April 11, 2015

Swoon Worthy Saturday #1 - Daemon Black


*Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Hazel at Stay Bookish. where we present a character who has swept us off our feet!

Daemon Black is one of the main characters, and Katy's love, in the Lux series.

Gist

  1. Over six feet tall with emerald eyes and dark wavy hair (GORGEOUS)
  2. He comes off as a jerk at first, but he ends up being a sweetheart<3
  3. He is protective of his sister and Katy
  4. Snarky, witty, and sarcastic even in the worse situations
  5. He risks everything to be with Katy, he even burned down Las Vegas for her

Quotable Moments

Obsidian
“I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.”  

Opal
"I could always give you a teaser. You bookish people love teasers, don't you?"
Onyx
"I love you, Katy. Always have. Always will."
Origin
"Do you think you can stop me? I'll burn down the whole world to save her."

Opposition
"Kat.” He uttered my name like it was some kind of prayer, and then he pressed a kiss against the skin behind my ear. “I broke every rule of my kind to heal you and keep you with me. I … burned down an entire city to keep you safe. I’ve killed for you. Did you think I’d forget what you mean to me? That anything in this world— in any world— would be stronger than my love for you?"

Throughout the series, Daemon Black seriously had me SWOONING. I just couldn't get enough Daemon throughout the series!!
               


           
               









4 comments:

  1. You're right, this guy is swoon worthy! <3 I had a thing for sarcastic, jerk-but-turn-into-sweetheart guy. I haven't read this series, but it's on my tbr, so it's just a matter of time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to make my own swoon worthy post <3 You have a pretty blog, for the record! New follower via bloglovin and gfc :)

    Cee @ The Mistress Case

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ALL THE QUOTES <3

    I had issues with this series, mainly the first book but I can't deny that Daemon is definitely SWOONY AS HECK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daemon Black was definitely swoon worthy! Great pick. :)
    Great blog by the way!
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik